Tuesday, November 15, 2011


Daniel
Not a single day goes by that we don't think of you and wish you were back here with us. But since you can't be here, we're sending you a flicker of our love your way. Your brother mentioned something this evening before bed. Sometimes I like to sit there and listen to him talk unprompted because I secretly wish he will give me some clue if he ever dreams of you or sees you. Tonight, he said "Daniel sorry". Baby, I don't ever want you to think what happened is bad. I know you see us cry and I know you see us sad but I want you to know we all have a time to live here and a time to be with Jesus and your time was just sooner than we expected, but that will never mean we're angry at you or at what happened. Sometimes it's confusing for Mommy and Daddy to understand why but we know God is patient with us while we ask our questions and sort through what we're feeling. We also know in our heart of hearts that you're in Heaven whole and happy and we would never ask for any more than that. And through our tears we will honor your life and always share how much you mean to us because you are our special blonde haired, silly, inquisitive little boy. Sometimes we will have sad days and sometimes we will have happy days but everyday we will love you.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you....remembering Daniel.....and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete