Friday, July 12, 2013

Victory


This smile is genuine. I woke this morning with the 19th looming so very close and I decided to choose happiness and thankfulness. I have a feeling like my heart could burst with the grace my God has given me always- and especially these past 2 years.
 I am taken care of.
I will always, always, always miss my Daniel. Always. But I will fight and claim victory over my grief. My God has always guided me through and I know He will continue to guide me. He is my sun and my shield. 


3 comments:

  1. I absolutely <3 this post, especially the part "I will fight and take victory over my grief." I am praying for you as the 19th approaches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, that is a beautiful smile and face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 love you girl. You look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete