Monday, February 11, 2013

This past week

Things I have learned this past week:
 
If one person in our house of gets sick, no amount of cleaning, disinfecting and Clorox wipes are going to prevent the others from getting sick as well.
 
If it wasn't for my online Bible study, I probably would not have opened my Bible this week. It's been that kind of week. Praising God again for this group of ladies.
 
Ryan is so generous. And knows me fairly well :)
 
Jake and insomnia can be pretty funny.
 
I now know my breaking point at work. It involves the giggling and immature actions over a potentially unfunny situation. I am still working on forgiveness.
 
Deleting the Facebook app on my phone literally felt like a release of stress. Weird.
 
Again I am stunned to see the resemblance of Daniel and Andrew. And the subtle ways Daniel pops up in Jake, as well.
 
Febrile seizures occuring after the age of 3 can still happen, but are rare. Jake has now had 2.
 
Seeing your husband sit in the the ER with you and hearing him exclaim something normal would be so nice once in awhile would make you just want to cry.
 
Going back to the ER for a child with incredible stomach pain and no urination for over 24 hours did make me cry.
 
Seeing the xray of an incredible amount of gas and no obstruction made me smile, get angry at the ER fee-2 in 24 hours!-and pray I don't see the inside of the ER the rest of the year.
 
Jacob has grown up so much. They way he talks, the way he acts when we're out and about. All of a sudden, he's become this little boy and shed his toddler appearance.
 
A glass of chocolate milk is delicious when a day has been stressful

As difficult as it is starting to feel not having our own space still, I know deep in my heart that God is planning it all perfectly for the home we've been patiently waiting for










 


 


 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you all have had so much sickness.....praying that everyone is better real soon!

    That's cool that you are in an on-line bible study! Love it!!

    Let us know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete