Thursday, October 13, 2016

Faith.

{Where science and faith meet.} Apparently cloud iridescence is a rare occurrence. These instances both occurred when 2 entirely different people-in 2 different states-looked up to the Heavens. I can't speak for the other-only share in what she saw-but for me, I was looking up for help. Looking for a promise in all of this we are experiencing right now. It's actually rare for me to look so high up-aren't we all just plowing by in the day, trying to get from A to B? He got my attention. As long as my focus is on Him, He's got this. I'm not afraid-sad, yes-but not afraid. That assurance comes where the unseen meets the seen. As always, I remain confident I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Each day. One person. One change in what we do. That's all it takes to create a momentum that can change US.



No comments:

Post a Comment